Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Bug Collection DVD Box Set Review

This is my personal opinions of A Bug Collection DVD Boxed Set by Max Lucado's Hermie and Friends. I think that these videos are a wonderful tool in teaching children valuable lessons. With most children's shows or movies you have to be very careful about what they contain even though they say they are for children, but with Max Lucado's movies I do not even have to think twice. I also love that on the menu under extras, you can listen to a story and it has pictures and the words on the screen so you can basically have storytime. Even though my daughter is only 7 months we watched these videos and I was even interested. The videos that were contained in our DVD Boxed Set contained Milo the Mantis Who Wouldn't Pray, Buzby and the Grumble Bees, and Hailey & Bailey's Silly Fight. Obviously from their titles they are about prayer, behaving, and getting along with each other. 160 I love that there are other movies besides just Veggie Tales that I can allow my children to watch. I love both of these series and will be on the lookout for more movies from this collection. So all in all, I would definitely recommend these movies to other moms and dads of young children who care what their children are watching. We have to watch what is being poured into our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment