Thursday, February 16, 2012

Heart of Ice by Lis Wiehl Review

These are my personal thoughts and opinions of Heart of Ice by Lis Wiehl. I did not particularly like this book. Most fiction books by Christian publishers that I have read have Christian themes running through the book refer to scripture or something of that kind but this book did not. I guess if you just wanted a fiction book to read this wouldn’t be too bad. I just felt this book made me feel very disheartening and disturbed.  I would not recommend this book to any of my friends or family to read. I will actually probably be deleting it from my Kindle. This book though is an easy and quick read. It is easy to keep up with the characters and settings and things of that nature. I do not think that this is a book for young minds to read. I feel that it is more of a hindrance instead of an encouragement that I like fiction books to be. I want to read a fiction book to think about happy things not depressing things. I just felt as if there were no uplifting parts of this story. Sorry for such a downer review but I was not pleased with this book in the slightest.

No comments:

Post a Comment